HELLO... IT'S ME



I phoned him a thousand of times, but I couldn´t hear his voice any more.

One day I a women´s voice on the other side of the telephone. "Who are you?" And I replied: "Is it John?"  She asked again: "Who are you?" "An old friend, I wanted to know how he is now", I said. She said she was his wife, John was working. 
I hung the phone feeling so lost, my heart was frozen.
I spent some weeks thinking about that, about what could have been but wasn´t,

 Oh! Why did I hurt him so much? I already know I can´t go back in time, everything finished that day. I should forget him. I should try to be happy. I will find a person who completes me one day…

Rocío Muñoz Sicilia. 4º B

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR